Thursday 2 September 2010

you will help me brush shoes,bought me breakfast

you will help me brush shoes,bought me breakfast,then I work sent me to work,you lose good-Ami,often secretly behind my back to it one day can feed a biscuit to eat,I will hug you and I have been arguing your apology,whether I'm wrong or you wrong,you will eat I eat the leftovers,walk in the street you will help me my bag,will not pay attention to secretly kissed me while I sat on the bus only arms around your waist let me listen to your heart christian louboutin beating,still singing to me,you little by little to eliminate my concerns,little by little gave me a sense of security,and with you every minute,every second is very happy,very sweet.no gay man unwilling to endure forever,noTags:busy,bustle,busy spirit could not get themselves to the total,to find a point of joy,do it,hell,or not spiritual.trance weakness,San San Sasa,imagination with their happy life,really TMD self-deception,not a good feeling after a long time,in fact,wanted to write about their current mood,it can not be good or bad.I have trouble doing his own website,which should be hard to do go on,but why do I suddenly could not get the spirit,how would there be a sense of loss that? not know,do not know,christian louboutin shoes seemed to be a desire,has been planning,and finally achieved and did not achieve their wish to to the results,would like to use this method of supervision to its own learning process,but now why do not want to move,do not want to see those codes,even those who do not want to see a tutorial basis,in the end I was doing ah! play? I is simply not afford to,why can play,shame,it is shameful,blossoms in that,do not care about these gains and losses,willing to be willing,will be rounding up,my mind is not good,always wanted to do anything there a result,wrong! wrong! wrong!I always said to myself,to learn it! always rewarding,often the most depressed when told himself,but christian louboutin sale gradually I found I did not do that height of their expectations too high,it will be the result,the end stage is to promote Tags:when you're tired,when you want to give up,look at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment