Friday 24 September 2010

one day

one day, I saw her a gift box with no gift, she sent a dish I'll dumplings, and behold the first two days my computer, log on community, they received her gift, Meili Zhi increased 260 points, then I really was stunned, this is my most precious gift received, moncler but it does not come from too familiar to her, she gave me the message is that there are no other friends here, and my gift is a gift to her first, her special treasure. speech I gave her back her gift is too expensive , and I have some shame, but she laughed of. moncler jackets There are many moving from room to not light Yi, though it is virtual, but still soft to touch our hearts the most part, for me, an inadvertent The move, in return for a genuine return to her shame, it is dripping or grace, probably because the smallest favor.
the fourth and fifth bottles of perfume on some easy come, two days of betting in connection The are two very in, I found quite a bet on two charges of the winning probability is 90%, while the winning rate is a charge only 30%, so I have been very much to go with two charges, though not the first time surprise, no friend to send the touch, moncler sale but it also still makes me happy, this is the bet of fun, it always surprises waiting for us, let us indulge in this one, be addicted, unable to extricate themselves. it was thought that this used to purchase two bottles of perfume, but then think about or keep to themselves, I have a goal is to have collected 10 bottles of perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment