Friday 24 September 2010

so I sit back and wait in the gift trade office's waiting for someone to come up with perfume to exchange

so I sit back and wait in the gift trade office's waiting for someone to come up with perfume to exchange, but often the price of perfume has been raised to very high point of the original P90X perfume Mei Lizhi 260 to 350 points by speculation .
effort does not cost conscientious, a gift when I bet more and more attractive a few hundred points, there is no problem, just run into some people took to sell perfume, asked about the price, is still 350 points for Mei Lizhi, Although the decision has been changed, but still can be cheaper to ask, you did not expect the other party that you are a p90x workout woman in the world to see the version of the bamboo on the cheap 20:00, 330 points for you, do not think that there are people who know me, Unfortunately, I do not know him, huh, huh, transactions, so I used the 330 in exchange for a bottle of perfume belonging to his first. and my second bottle of perfume is betting on here, when it jumped out when I brought great surprise, had previously been not believe anyone would be 20 points in the perfume, wedding, diamond ring, and in p90x dvd set fact this is not a legend, in 20 minutes I had three perfume bottles are betting on the second and 45 in exchange with others come, I had to use 20 points in a wedding, this is something. third bottle of perfume gives me a touch, a friend of NetEase to have been silent in the middle of the posts of life , and I do not often travel with her, but always looks back to her affixed stickers to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment