Friday 8 October 2010

Had we not so stubborn, not so sorry now?

Had we not so stubborn, not so sorry now? last for some time I actually began to withdraw from Z ... ... out of touch on the Z's memory began, and some offal of. Sorry, Z, I memory Christian Louboutin while a write-off, I seize on these vague memories but allowed them to become increasingly blurred. I can no longer say anything. still remember when I was always silent? perhaps more silent commitment to free and easy. to be separated in time, many people told me not to forget them, but I have said nothing, maybe I never loved them, and thought, I have some sad. Z: a person should not be hurt because of love lost in love, courage, not the one because of the pain of lost love take heart! I see you not to suffer, love you a not for tears, year silence can only choose to leave wonderful innocent smile is no longer afraid of ending so hard you Moncler hurt that I stopped you a better future you strongly do not want my Z so Lamu is a good friend, very good friends. this girl when I first met my special excitement, pretending that I come and talk to me chat Z, I have the mistaken What a laugh that his dumping of people laugh and then dumping the city's position of people of the country.
but I always treat her cold passion. Lamu is the representative branches of English, and she urged me to hand in papers, I always pretend one is not alone the way: my name, so the teacher is not high light I do not happy. you say the teachers know me better. increasing frequency, as is noisy in the same. In fact, I did not lazy, just like the job too easy, just a waste of time, and I do the Moncler Jackets math are overwhelmed. Oh, she do nothing with me. Later do not know how happened, her attitude made a 180 degree turn. Every time I see my face after the special exaggeration, as is met with monster-like, as you? in front of someone else's face on pretended not to know me. One time, I walk in front of Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment