Tuesday 5 October 2010

And MM Yu for a long chat with the piano things

And MM Yu for a long chat with the piano things, but also to search a bit Taobao piano price, and when I smile will be a section of more than 2,000 yuan piano page, see MM Christian Louboutin Yu issued, she said, this is not a real piano, or more precisely an electronic organ, I flew like a deflated balloon, she said the minimum to 8,000 yuan piano, I was thinking, how do I do so poor, even small dreams can not meet, I really want in the bright sunshine, spring played the piano although I do not know how to bomb, I have only a small insignificant flower experience, playing my Moncler favorite cannon in d.
Yu MM, if I'll think of eight children through school is the piano, she can teach me, on tuition fees, which means means you can, and I am very happy, if I really have the time, had the leisure, there is money to afford piano, I have to find that she taught me piano, to meet the bottom of my heart aspirations. and bluesum said a half-day painting, I remember how much I like painting Yes, I want a like Moncler Jackets I did not buy enough paint with Mimi ah, ah acrylic, watercolor Yeah, whatever. Believe me, I would like to use acrylic in a cup on it in the shoes drawing. gave others as gifts, it must be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment